This is complete management of your property search, providing you with professional support and advice from the beginning of the property searching and initial investigations, through to the point you buy a property. We start the journey with a complimentary Getting To Know You session and then commence the search, attend inspections, and make recommendations.
Once we identify suitable properties, we commence property assessment, market analysis, due diligence and finally initiate negotiations (and/or bidding at auction). There is no limit to the number of properties we will consider for you over the period of your agency agreement. We work with you until you buy the right property for the right price.
We can recommend suburbs based on a brief you provide of where you want to live. From there we start house hunting, create a list of homes that suits your criteria and brief, conduct inspections, negotiate and tie up any loose ends so that your move is as smooth and efficient as possible.
- A complimentary Strategy Session to learn more about you and your goals
- Preparing your brief and reviewing your ‘Wish List’
- Property search (on-market, off-market and pre-market options)
- Reviewing & researching shortlisted properties (due diligence)
- Organising building & pest inspections, strata reports and pre-settlement inspections
- Negotiating the best price and terms on your behalf
- Attending auction to bid on your behalf (if applicable)
When you engage Aus Property Professionals as your buyer’s agent, we will take the time to understand your position, finding out what short and long terms goals are so that we can identify the best strategies moving forward.
1. Complimentary Strategy Session
2. Preparing Your Brief
- Buying and holding for capital growth
- Cash flow strategies
- Buying below market value
- Mortgagee sales
- Property development (duplexes and triplexes)