This is complete management of your property search, providing you with professional support and advice from the beginning of the property searching and initial investigations, through to the point you buy a property. We start the journey with a complimentary Getting To Know You session and then commence the search, attend inspections, and make recommendations. Once we identify suitable properties, we commence property assessment, market analysis, due diligence and finally initiate negotiations (and/or bidding at auction). There is no limit to the number of properties we will consider for you over the period of your agency agreement. We work with you until you buy the right property for the right price.
We can recommend suburbs based on a brief you provide of where you want to live. From there we start house hunting, create a list of homes that suits your criteria and brief, conduct inspections, negotiate and tie up any loose ends so that your move is as smooth and efficient as possible.
- A complimentary Getting To Know You session
- Preparing your brief and reviewing your ‘Wish List’
- Property search (on-market, off-market and pre-market options)
- Reviewing & researching shortlisted properties (due diligence)
- Negotiating the best price and terms on your behalf
- Attending auctions for you (if applicable)
- Organising pre-settlement inspections and tying up any loose ends to and including settlement day
When you engage Aus Property Professionals, we will take the time to understand your needs and what you want in a family home.
1. Preparing Your Brief
- What kind of property do you want to live in, such as a large family house, an apartment, townhouse, villa etc
- Your preferred suburbs and locations
- How close you want or need to live from work and schools
- What your lifestyle priorities are (close to beaches, parks etc)
- If there is anything you are willing to compromise to get that dream home
- And of course your budget.