This is complete management of your property search, providing you with professional support and advice from the beginning of the property searching and initial investigations, through to the point you buy a property. We start the journey with a Getting Started Session and then commence the search, attend inspections, and make recommendations. Once we identify a suitable property, we commence property assessment, market analysis, due diligence and finally initiate negotiations (and/or bidding). There is no limit to the number of properties we will consider for you over the period of your agency agreement. We work with you until you buy the right property for the right price.
We can recommend suburbs based on a brief you provide of where you want to live. From there we start house hunting, create a list of houses that suits your criteria and brief, conduct inspections, negotiate and tie up any loose ends so that your move is as smooth and efficient as possible.
- Your ‘Wish List’ and a Getting To Know You session
- Preparing the buyer’s brief
- Property search (on-market, pre-market and off-market properties)
- Reviewing and researching shortlisted properties
- Negotiating the best price on your behalf
- Attending auctions and bidding for you
- Organising pre-settlement inspections and ensuring everything is in-place for settlement.
When you engage in Aus Property Professionals as your Buyer’s Agent in Sydney, we will take the time to understand your needs and what you want in a family home.